Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dinosaur Park

This weekend I had the pleasure to hit Dinosaur Park two days in a row with my girls. Cote made it on Saturday, but stayed home to work on Sunday afternoon (Cote is such a workaholic - something about an important budget thingee).



Lily swing - she looks so indifferent.



Alex skys.



A squirrel was looking for a nut, but didn't realize Lily was in the swing.



Time for some boonie-stompin'.



Riding the gator.



Alex on the firetruck.



Dad gets a moment with his girls.



More swinging.



Big sister helps out.


Playing peek-a-boo in the tunnel.


Guess who else wants to play.



Alex gives this picture taking thing a go.


Who let her on the playground with no shoes anyway?



Doing her "exercises".



On the bouncy contraption.

Video of laughing Lily, on a swing.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog binge! Glad to see I'm not the only one who does that. :-) I love the laughing Lily video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I've been checking out your blog ever since Joe came to visit and told me about it. I love your pictures of the girls. Alex is really growing fast and Lily is such a doll. Take care. Sharon M. from Cupertino.

    ReplyDelete